Good Evening.. Well I am new at this and I thought I would give it a try. This week has been interesting to say the least in Northwest Arkansas. The kids were supposed to go back to school from Christmas break and well we received 3 to 4 inches of snow Saturday night into Sunday morning and school has now been canceled for the 3rd day. I love spending time with my children and have been so blessed to have all of them home with me (yes there are times I am ready to send them back) but I really have enjoyed them. We have played in the snow, played the Wii, bored games and slept in. (yeah!!!).
As we start off 2010 so many people make new years resolutions just to break them. Not me I think I will just say I am going to live my life better than last year. I will definitely be looking forward to drawing closer to my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and can't wait to see what he has in store for me. Last year I was part of a wonderful bible study " Lord Change my Attitude" and "Seeking Him". Wow is all I have to say. Our family is also on the Dave Ramsey spending plan. This is a budgeting system and money saving. I can say we are almost DEBT FREE!! Check it out at Daveramsey.com. I can't wait to see what happens in 2010 and I pray it is a wonderful year.



Welcome to the blog word! You will love it!
ReplyDeleteGlad you are blogging. We have lots of fun reading about each other.
ReplyDelete