My name is Jeanine and I have grown up in Bentonville most of my life. I met my wonderful husband and my best friend Travis in 1996 and were married two years later. We have been married for 11 wonderful years and have 4 beautiful children.
The Lord has blessed me so much in my life with a loving husband,wonderful family, and a great Church!! We love being active in our church, our community and most important the lives of our children. I am just a regular mom taking all the kids to all their activies and although sometime it seems absolutely crazy I would not change it for anything. The kids are involved in soccer, basketball, tball, and Dance.
Poor Lake Powell! I can see how low the water level is.
ReplyDeleteFOND OF THE SKY
To those who are fond of the sky,
The best things in life are on high,
Where sun, moon and stars
And Venus and Mars
Provide a great feast to the eye.
© 2011 by Magical Mystical Teacher
Sky and Jacaranda
Stunning scenery and a good sky too. I've heard of the Hoover Dam - first time I've seen it.
ReplyDelete