Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Mothers Day

Happy Mother's Day!!!


Yesterday was Mother's day and such wonderful time to celebrate all the Mother's and Grandmother's out there and the wonderful gifts they have given to us over the years and the many memories we all have to share. I cannot thank my mom enough for everything she has taught me whether she realizes it or not. She taught me how to be a loving mom, how to care for others, and how to be a loving wife. I grew up in a loving Christian home and my mom stayed in constant prayer over me. I don't think I would have made it through some of the things I did without her. I may not have thanked her at the time or even really got along with her but I now realize when she said no it was for my best. THANK YOU!!

Yesterday was also a special time for me as a mother. Attached below you will see my Testimony shown in church yesterday. After some years of struggling on whether I had made a true profession of faith on Easter Sunday I made that profession of faith and the was baptized on Mother's Day. I cannot think of a better Mother's Day gift than the gift of Christ Jesus. It is also an honor to be a mother of four beautiful children. I may have not always understood that with sick children, running everywhere, and just getting caught up in day to day life but THANK YOU Lord for intrusting me with these children. I will strive daily to do my best and raising them in the ways of the Lord and to be the best mother I can.


Happy Mother's Day!!!!!


2 comments:

  1. Jeannine-Thank you...I have enjoyed this tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much for sharing that clip!!!!!

    ReplyDelete